INTENSE CAMPING TRIP - Sam's Storytime Ep1 INTENSE CAMPING TRIP - Sam's Storytime Ep1

Very funny storytelling!
While I would have loved to see it fully animated I still really enjoyed this new format!
Just a tiny suggestion: maybe, in the next episode, you could make the still drawings a little more exaggerated while narrating a powerful scene (like the bag one at 02:16), with dramatic angles and intense shading/colouring!

So... really? You kept the same clothes for 5 days? Did your parents get mad at you? Dang it I'm getting too curious here! XD

Keep up the great work man!

Devil Train Devil Train

Beautiful design for the monsters and lovely expressions!
The only thing that I think could be improved is the animation though, as I find it a little bit choppy and out of sync.
Nonetheless, a cute short! Take it as a 9.5 out of 10!

kibadoglover45 responds:

Thank you so much. This is an old animation from a year ago. Once I post my newer ones up I hope I improved a lot since this.
I appreciate this a lot. Again, thank you.

Steadfast Stanley Steadfast Stanley

A gorgeous animation that tells a simple, yet emotion dripping story.
I could go to a theatre to watch things like this! You guys did something amazing and I wish you the best of luck for your future projects!

Spiderling Spiderling

I can't understand why this game has (for now, at least) such an average score...

In my opinion the graphic is absolutely beautiful, rich of small details and a loveable character design, I felt in love with those two little insect-buddies!

Music is very relaxing, and fits very well with the rhythm of the game; sound effects were fine as well!

The gameplay was something new to me and I'll be honest: I've got frustrated two, maybe three times due to the difficulty I had handling the game phisics while using the web; still, the checkpoints are not too far one from the other and you went so creative with this original mechanic (I loved the button puzzles and the dark section), that I just had to keep playing, no matter how irritating some spots were.

Overall, I think this game is incredibly well done, pretty original and creative, yet has some quite difficult spots which may lead to frutration.
Still, WAY more than 3 stars if you ask me.

I really hope you're gonna make a sequel, I really want to know what's going to happen to those two cute things!

Labyrinth: SoS Labyrinth: SoS

For me this is a REALLY well done game!

- First off the gameplay: controls are simple, responsive and easy to learn and the game keeps itself fresh, level after level, by putting new upgrades and enemies!
While I think that the random-generated levels are fun to explore I also found them a little bit inconsistent in level design. Don't get me wrong: I think it's impressive how you can nuke entire portions of the level, but still be able to complete it without worrying too much!
...But maybe some more defined structures (like the little pyramids you can find here and there, for examples) could make every dungeon a little more "unique"!
One little thing: when you get the map it's blank no matter how much of the level you've already explored. What about taking track of which sections you visited even before getting it?
Also, what about a save feature? I'm not talking about checkpoints, but the possibility to interrupt the game without losing everything!

- Sounds and music are really good, but maybe 1 or 2 more tunes wouldn't have hurt!

- Graphic: while I think that tiles and backgrounds are a little generic I just ADORE the character design of both hero and enemies. I wanted to try this game just for that little red devil! The colors, the animations, the little touches (like when you stand near an edge)... I simply love every single part of it!
What about adding the helmet you're wearing to all the animations (it disappers, for exaple, when I swing the blade)? That would make it perfect!

Bottom line: I really enjoyed this game, and I'll be back for more!

PestoForce responds:

Awesome! Glad you're enjoying it!

A lot of your suggestions are things we'd like to add in a sequel. Thanks for the review!

Hungry Knight Hungry Knight

A very nice experience!
Good graphic, beatiful soundtrack and sounds, nice setup, simple gameplay and a pretty difficult challenge! I'm up to the "starvation mode", I know I'm gonna cry!
Great job!

Sonic Broke his Neck Sonic Broke his Neck

Oh my God!
This reminds me so much of Rober Crumb... ...and that's such a good thing! Awesome work!