INTENSE CAMPING TRIP - Sam's Storytime Ep1 INTENSE CAMPING TRIP - Sam's Storytime Ep1

Very funny storytelling!
While I would have loved to see it fully animated I still really enjoyed this new format!
Just a tiny suggestion: maybe, in the next episode, you could make the still drawings a little more exaggerated while narrating a powerful scene (like the bag one at 02:16), with dramatic angles and intense shading/colouring!

So... really? You kept the same clothes for 5 days? Did your parents get mad at you? Dang it I'm getting too curious here! XD

Keep up the great work man!

Devil Train Devil Train

Beautiful design for the monsters and lovely expressions!
The only thing that I think could be improved is the animation though, as I find it a little bit choppy and out of sync.
Nonetheless, a cute short! Take it as a 9.5 out of 10!

kibadoglover45 responds:

Thank you so much. This is an old animation from a year ago. Once I post my newer ones up I hope I improved a lot since this.
I appreciate this a lot. Again, thank you.

Steadfast Stanley Steadfast Stanley

A gorgeous animation that tells a simple, yet emotion dripping story.
I could go to a theatre to watch things like this! You guys did something amazing and I wish you the best of luck for your future projects!

Rhythm Damacy - Remix 4 Rhythm Damacy - Remix 4

This is so sweet... ...a perfect mix of the two franchises!
So much nostalgia and love for details in this video... I loved it!

Sheep Collab! Sheep Collab!

I'm so happy to be part of this! It came out very well!
I didn't expect to see so many other sheeps approaching the fence like mine did!

Do The Paizuri Do The Paizuri

I just... ...can't start the day without watching it at least once... ...I'm building some sort of religious veneration for this...

DO DA PAIZURI!!!

M&L: PlumbingPlantastrope M&L: PlumbingPlantastrope

Wonderful animation, mixed with one damn good track from my favourite musical!
How can't I love this??

Also, amazing backgrounds my friend!

Being Cheerful Is Easy Being Cheerful Is Easy

I love the way you animated that little white guy! It's so cute!
Also, great choice for the music!

"Money Maker!" "Money Maker!"

This animation is unbelievable... Are these really only 24 frames per sec? I'm not used to works so incredibly smooth, yet so well detailed!
I wish I could give you more than 5 stars...

Jaime-R responds:

Thanks, dude. :) And yep, its 24fps.

Fire Tiger v Acid Panther Fire Tiger v Acid Panther

A wonderful animation done with wonderful drawing skills and a wonderful characters design!
The story is pretty predictable, but it's narrated too damn well I didn't find it a bad thing!
One more time: wonderful!